The Professional Video Editing Software Review - Best Video Editor Review, Best Video Software Review, Top Six Video Editing Software Review - Capture, Edit and Share Your Life with Best Video Editing Software!
Expert Review of Video Editing Software
Jan 6, 2010
With Video Editing Software, you can easily capture, edit and share your video like a pro. There are huge amount of Video Editing Software on the market. Before you choose one, you ought to consider the overall quality of the Video Software and choose the best one for you. Our review experts have tested many similar products and narrow them down to the top six products. It can help you decide which video editing software is the best to meet your needs. The six products pass the test without any spyware and viruses warning, so you can download and use them safely. Check out our Video Editing Software Review, our choice for the best video editing software.
The following is the criteria we used to test Video Editing software:
- Ease of Use – Video editing requires multi-step edits, which are inherently intricate and complex, so the program needs to be designed as well as easy to use.
- Capture / Playback – Good video editing software allows capturing of video from multiple sources like DV/AVCHD/miniDV camcorders, analog camcorders, VCR, and TV. Playback should be as smooth as possible to make editing easier.
- Editing Tools – Video editing software must allow you to edit video in timeline and storyboard mode, and make trimming scenes, cutting video, and adding text simple processes. The best video editor even corrects lighting, changes the aspect ratio on the fly and helps stabilize shaky camera work.
- Editing Effects / Transitions – It's important that video editing software includes a library of effects, or filters to give your clips a certain look. Transitions help you segue from scene to scene smoothly, so having a library of standard transitions is also paramount. Finally, the ability to overlay animated or static objects is key to giving your clips that professional touch.
- Export / Production – Once you've finished adding music, voice, effects, transitions, and titles to your video, you'll want to export it to a video format or two. Common formats include flash video (FLV, for YouTube), iPod, PSP, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4, VCD, SVCD, DVD, AVI, WMV, MOV, and even AVCHD.
- Help/Documentation/Tech Support – Quality product support for video editing software is not a perk, but a necessity. We look for comprehensive help documentation, tutorials, FAQs and support forums.
| Features - Capture / Playback
|Features - Video Effects / Transitions
|Features - Export / Disc Creator
for your help, i ended up downloading the Video Editor and never looked
back. I was so satisfied with this software reviews and it works great. I am getting what I need for video edting....too easy. Great product, well done
Posted by: R.P. | Jan 23, 2010 11:27 AM
|Video Editor for Mac fixed all of my problem about capturing video, editing video, and making movie for youtube! Products like this are even necessary on my Macbook.
Posted by: Kaleb | Feb 12, 2010 10:45 PM
|AVS Video Editor is a very nice Video Edting Software. Easy to download, Easy to install and easy use. I have tried several but none to compete with it. Just my humble opinion.
Posted by: Joe | Mar 15, 2010 7:16 PM
|* The comments to this entry are closed at this time *
Home | Support | Copyright | Privacy | About
© Copyright - Video Editing Software All Rights Reserved